Thursday, June 4, 2009

Karangan budak sekolah

Yesterday was a crazy day..


I was on 1/2 leave in the afternoon (my parents was off for my brother's convo at Shah Alam). My original plan was to join them for the convo but in the afternoon my boss mentioned that there were a few urgent things came up, he apologised and asked me to come back in the evening.. sorry to my brother Min, i really can't make it yesterday.


all rite... so i left office at 1pm & stayed at Bangsar, taking care for my 3 heroes...


Called my mom telling her i need to come back to the office and asked her to come back immediately after the event.... i need to be in the office by 5pm..


At 5pm, mak & abah were still in SA, convo hasn't finish yet.... i got no other option... i went to my kids' previous babysitter, kak ita & asked her whether she could help looking after my 3 heroes..


Aariz was ok, but guess what???? haziq & hazim were crying like nobody business! what a shame!.... haziq offered himself to look after his brothers in my parents' house but he said, pls dont leave them to someone else even kak ita... i wont do that, he is only 6 yr old kid!


i got no other choice, my boss was calling again & and said worse case scenario just bring my kids to the office, so.. i dont see any other option, i drove to Mont Kiara wt my 3 heroes, they were so happy because for them office means like 'playground'... i think.
mmm


i reached office at 5.45pm & brought my kids to the meeting room, giving them marker pens & asked them to write/draw anything they want at a huge whiteboard there ... my boss was playing around with the kids too...they were so happy b'cause our whiteboard at home is not as big like the one here. Luckily aariz wasn't making noise.


At 8pm, abah reached here and i passed the kids to him so that he can bring them for dinner at McD downstairs. I continued with my assignment... now in peace without my kids around. Managed to get everthing done, email to client on time & packed at 8.45pm...


I was very exhausted yesterday... i dont like last minute assignment like this, in a very limited time, percentage to make mistake is high.... but it doesn't mean that i cant work under pressure... actually, i used to work under pressure.


So yesterday, i missed my dancing class again... sigh!!


mm






























2 comments:

Maryam Elyas said...

Wah.... hero semua pergi office,lah. Sukalah tu dapat main dengan whiteboard dan marker pen.

Ibu kami said...

memula depa suka pas 1 hr dah buat bising le nak itu ini... aduhh tension gak mlm tadi, nak kena siapkan keje pastu attend 3 budak nakal tu.. bila dah boring, derang siap merangkak macam askar kt atas carpet ni tau... hangin je maknya ni.. pasti jgn harap nk bawak lagi.