Friday, February 27, 2009

gud morning! what a wonderful friday!

I always hv gud feeling & happy semacam when it comes to friday... as usual la .. looking forward to lepak & spend time with my beloved.. so many things in my mind & so many places to go.. hmmm... but this week we have to adjust our plan since my in-laws are in our house.




ok, before discussing about the plans, let start the day by having breakfast together.... today we had our simple but tempting breakfast at The Weld, and for me as usual, cham le.





and to add excitement for today.... haaaa ni ler..... saper nak ikut?? harus le extend sendiri lunch hour karangggg....









hati2 berbelanja, jgn buang duit tak tentu kira.... ingat zaman apa ni...

2 comments:

Sall said...

Ina.. same to me.. Friday alwayssss ditunggu2.. hehehehehe.. Ape yanfg menarik kat Guess tu Ina.. ala, kite tak member kat Isetan la... let me know ape menarik dulu ek.. hehehehehe

Ibu kami said...

apa yg menarik... biasa je handbag & purses ler... tp xde crowd pun so jadik cam hari biasa cam xde sale jer..